For the ultimate, high security padlock, look no further than the Police Preferred Stronghold range from Squire.
High security accreditations
Tested to CEN Grade 4 and approved by independent accreditation bodies LPCB Level 2 and Secured by design (SBD), the Stronghold padlock has been put through its paces to become one of the most secure padlocks on the market.
A padlock designed to be tough
With a hardened boron steel shackle, this 50mm padlock has been designed with durability in mind. The closed shackle provides extra protection from attack, and key retaining technology means the key cannot be removed from the lock whilst open.
Where can the Stronghold 50mm padlock be used?
- High security doors
- Warehouse perimeter gates
- Heavy goods vehicles
- Solid hardened steel lock body
- Hardened boron alloy steel shackle
- Electrophoretic finish - excellent corrosion resistance
- Re-keyable 6 pin tumbler cylinder - over 250,000 key differs
- Anti-drill protection
- Weight - 0.74 kg
- Body width - 50 mm
- Body thickness - 26mm
- Shackle diameter- 10mm
- Vertical shackle clearance - 16mm
- Horizontal shackle clearance - 16mm