To receive on
Orders over £30 are eligible for free next working day delivery* when ordered before 3:45pm.
DPD will email or text an hour delivery time slot on the day of delivery, and give you the option to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour so you don't have to wait in all day!
*Mainland UK. Additional time and/or costs may apply for Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
The P500 KeySafe is a modified C500 KeySafe, with the addition of an attack resistant insert, code cover and alarm fitment. With a discreet and stylish matte black finish, the P500 is the ultimate in external key boxes.
The Alarmed version is NOT a standalone alarm or DIY product, it is designed for Grade 2 Alarm Integration and MUST be installed by a professional alarm installer.
We do not provide this service. Please contact your alarm provider.
The Alarmed P500 can be installed into a Grade 2 Alarm system. This must be undertaken by a professional and is not a DIY alarm kit or standalone alarm.
This key safe is supplied complete with a weather cover and 4 x wall tapping screws that do not require wall plugs.
|External*||149.35mm (5 7/8")||81.03mm (3 3/16")||63.5mm (2 1/2")|
|Internal*||81.28mm (3 3/64")||50.8mm (2")||22.86mm (29/32")|
- Weight: 1,900g
- Optional alarm hookup. This is a Grade 2 alarm which MUST be fitted by a professional alarm installer.
- The P500 is Police accredited, tested to LPS 1175: Issue 6, Security Rating 1: The same as a domestic front door!
- The large 81.3x50.8mm vault of the P500 allows you to store between 1 and 6 keys depending on key type and length (5-6 Yale type or 2-5 Chubb style keys)
- It has an integral hook to ensure easy access to keys (65mm from hook to base)
- It takes just 4 simple steps to access the keys stored inside a P500
- There are over 4,000 possible combinations
- You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- It is constructed from Zinc Alloy, and integrates a strong zinc alloy insert, which protects from both prying and forced entry, making it extremely attack resistant
- It is rust and water resistant and can be used in temperatures from - 32°C to 68°C.
- Includes a rigid black weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the key safe fascia from view
- Your P500 will come with a set of our recommended fixings which must be used to maintain the Police Accreditation. These are self tapping masonry screws that fix into brick or concrete without the need for rawl plugs
- The P500 is supplied complete with an anti-tamper code cover, meaning that your staff, contractors and/or tenants cannot change the code. Please note this is supplied with both a cross head screw and special anti tamper pin torx screw. To use this screw, you'll need the corresponding tool (Pin T15)
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.
Really discreet, neat and secure.
Need time to prove its worth
We offer a professional installation service by fully trained engineers in conjunction with our partner Morrison Data Services. Our engineers can advise on best location for your KeySafe as well as giving instructions on how to use it and how to set the code. All of our installers are CRB checked and carry identification for your peace of mind and security.
Once you place your order, the installer will get in touch within six working hours (If we receive your order between Mon-Fri 09:00-15:00). They will arrange a convenient time for your fitting. This timeslot will be a convenient two hour slot between 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 8am-6pm on Saturday. You or your representative will need to be at the premises at the agreed installation date and time.
Our Installer will fit your KeySafe(s) to our fitting recommendations. For the C500, this is in line with the Secured by Design specification and will maintain Police accreditation.
The Installer will not set your code, but they will show you how to set your code yourself. If you have more than one KeySafe to install, please order the equivalent number of installations or give us a call on 01905 770 333.
UK MAINLAND SERVICE ONLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO COVER IRELAND, SOME AREAS IN THE HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND AND SOME OTHER REMOTE AREAS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Does not include alarm integration for the P500 KeySafe
Please note installations cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be fully chargeable.