To receive on
Orders over £30 are eligible for free next working day delivery* when ordered before 3pm.
DPD will email or text an hour delivery time slot on the day of delivery, and give you the option to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour so you don't have to wait in all day!
*Mainland UK. Orders to Highlands, Islands and The ROI are delivered on a 2 day service.
The J5 fits into the door frame for both fixed and temporary key holding. It is particularly useful for “Void” properties. This model comes with a bracket for wooden doors only.
See related products below for replacements and the additional code cover to protect from tampering.
Order through our secure payment gateway before 3pm for free next working day delivery.
|External (KeySafe)*||105mm (4 9/64")||65mm (2 9/16")**||57mm (2 1/4")|
|Internal (KeySafe)*||70mm (2 3/4")||38mm (1 1/2")||25mm (63/64")|
**Not including bracket
- Weight: 740g
- Stores up to 5 Yale style keys or up to 2 Chubb style keys
- Comes with a set of installation instructions and a code setting tool which must be used to set or change the code
- Comes complete with a black neoprene weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the KeySafe fascia from view
- The J5 “Over the Door” simply slips over the top of the door and is kept in place by closing the door
- The J5 can be used and reused for as many properties as required
- You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- Manufactured from non-corrosive stainless steel
- The hanging bracket supplied with the J5 is recommended for wooden doors only
- If you have a PVCu Door you will need to purchase separately the Supra UK J5 PVCu Door Strengthened Bracket and fixing kit
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.
The key safe is extremely sturdy and secure. I tried to break the code using a safecracking video from Utube and wasn't able to!\nThe over the door bracket is not long enough and the safe catches on the sil around the frame so doesn't work for my door. The measurements were not explicit enough hence only 4 stars.