Our People-First Approach Wins us Gold!
This article was originally published on Wednesday, 19 May 2021
We are proud to announce that we have been named as Number 1 in the Cultural Leaders List 2021 by Breathe HR.
The Cultural Leaders List 2021 celebrates small businesses that put their people first. Hopeful entrants had to outline the initiatives that they felt highlighted their company culture, as well as demonstrate how they put their team first. We beat 150 companies to get the top spot and
As a company, we particularly impressed with the number of initiatives we implemented to boost morale during the ongoing pandemic, as we are all aware of just how isolating the pandemic has been to everyone.
To be considered, organisations had to show Breathe HR that they went above and beyond, using the following criteria:
• Values: how the company values were reflected in the company culture
• Approach: how they put their team first in the last year; shown that culture is a business priority and has members who are the driving force behind this
• In practice: measures introduced to provide support to employees who are working remotely, provide examples on how mental health and wellbeing is supported and have continued providing the team with learning and development
• Vision: how company culture is sustained and what impact initiatives have on the way the business is run
• Impact: examples of engagement; what's changed within the organisation since the start of the pandemic and lessons learnt by the business
The Key Safe Company also impressed Breathe HR by being
Our Chief of Staff, Natalie Ward, enthused: “This result is a testament to how The Key Safe Company genuinely cares for its team and will always prioritise their well-being. We are so grateful to have the team we do. Without their enthusiasm, and care for every customer, we would not be the company we are today.”