To receive on
Orders over £30 are eligible for free next working day delivery* when ordered before 3:45pm.
DPD will email or text an hour delivery time slot on the day of delivery, and give you the option to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour so you don't have to wait in all day!
*Mainland UK. Additional time and/or costs may apply for Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
The J5 fits into the door frame for both fixed and temporary key holding. It is particularly useful for “Void” properties. This model comes with a bracket for wooden doors only.
See related products below for replacements and the additional code cover to protect from tampering.
Order through our secure payment gateway before 3:45pm for free next working day delivery.
|External (KeySafe)*||105mm (4 9/64")||65mm (2 9/16")**||57mm (2 1/4")|
|Internal (KeySafe)*||70mm (2 3/4")||38mm (1 1/2")||25mm (63/64")|
**Not including bracket
- Weight: 740g
- Stores up to 5 Yale style keys or up to 2 Chubb style keys
- Comes with a set of installation instructions and a code setting tool which must be used to set or change the code
- Comes complete with a black neoprene weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the KeySafe fascia from view
- The J5 “Over the Door” simply slips over the top of the door and is kept in place by closing the door
- The J5 can be used and reused for as many properties as required
- You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- Manufactured from non-corrosive stainless steel
- The hanging bracket supplied with the J5 is recommended for wooden doors only
- If you have a PVCu Door you will need to purchase separately the Supra UK J5 PVCu Door Strengthened Bracket and fixing kit
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.
The key safe is extremely sturdy and secure. I tried to break the code using a safecracking video from Utube and wasn't able to!\nThe over the door bracket is not long enough and the safe catches on the sil around the frame so doesn't work for my door. The measurements were not explicit enough hence only 4 stars.
We offer a professional installation service by fully trained engineers in conjunction with our partner Morrison Data Services. Our engineers can advise on best location for your KeySafe as well as giving instructions on how to use it and how to set the code. All of our installers are CRB checked and carry identification for your peace of mind and security.
Once you place your order, the installer will get in touch within six working hours (If we receive your order between Mon-Fri 09:00-15:00). They will arrange a convenient time for your fitting. This timeslot will be a convenient two hour slot between 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 8am-6pm on Saturday. You or your representative will need to be at the premises at the agreed installation date and time.
Our Installer will fit your KeySafe(s) to our fitting recommendations. For the C500, this is in line with the Secured by Design specification and will maintain Police accreditation.
The Installer will not set your code, but they will show you how to set your code yourself. If you have more than one KeySafe to install, please order the equivalent number of installations or give us a call on 01905 770 333.
UK MAINLAND SERVICE ONLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO COVER IRELAND, SOME AREAS IN THE HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND AND SOME OTHER REMOTE AREAS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Does not include alarm integration for the P500 KeySafe
Please note installations cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be fully chargeable.