You can enjoy free next working day delivery (mainland UK only) on orders over £30 when ordered before 3.45pm.
The Supra Slimline KeySafe provides convenient, key storage for up to 3 door keys depending on key type and length. The design has a solid track record for unmatched quality and security in residential and small business applications.
See related products below for replacements and the additional code cover to protect from tampering.
Looking for spares?
Installation may require a 4mm masonry drill bit. You can protect from tampering with the code changing cover, and protect from the elements with the slimline key safe weather cover
- Weight: 750g
- Holds up to 3 Yale type keys or 1 Chubb style mortice key
- Over 1,000 possible combinations when using the recommended 5 – 7 digits. You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- Includes a black neoprene weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the KeySafe fascia from view
- Includes a set of installation instructions and a code setting tool which must be used to set or change the code
- Includes fixings to install onto any brick or concrete surface
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.
The key safe is very good quality, reliable and easy to use. Perfect product
Excellent and robust product
great service and just what we wanted
Bought for an elderly parent so that spare keys didn't have to be handed out and access can be gained quickly in case of emergency. Would recommend for elderly living independently for peace of mind. Good robust product.
Used for an elderly aunt as a security precaution. It also gives her peace of mind.
Seems to be a very widely used model and adequate when only used for one key. However the product literature does not mention that the coded numbers can be used in any order reducing the number of combinations. Information on statistical number of combinations and comparisons between relative security of different code number lengths would be helpful
Good quality product which I would be happy to recommend.
Our installation service is available nationwide for £58.
Installation service – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is TKSCo. Installation service
- TKSCo. Is now offering an installation service where we can supply and fit your key safe at a date and time convenient for you, usually within 5 working days.
- The installation includes permanently fitting the key safe to an exterior brick or concrete wall.
- The install engineer can also show you how to use your key safe and provide advice on how to set and change the code on your key safe.
- Where does this service cover?
- The installation service is available across the UK (including Northern Ireland), with the exception of some Scottish highlands and Islands. Some remote locations may incur a time delay.
- Please enquire regarding these regions and we will endeavour to do whatever we can to help.
- Who provides the installation?
- Property line services have partnered with TKSCo. to install Supra UK Ltd t/a The Key Safe Company key safes
- You will be contacted by a Property Line Services representative to arrange your installation
- A Property Line Services engineer will arrive with a Property Line Services ID card
- All Property Line Services engineers are DBS checked.
- When can installations take place?
- Installations can take place Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 daylight hours permitting
- Will I need to prepare anything before installation?
- Just need to think about where you would like your key safe to be installed and ensure the area is clear for the work to take place. We can provide additional advice on the best position here https://keysafe.co.uk/self-installation-guide
- The Property Line Services engineer will bring all necessary equipment, tools and supplies.
- What should I expect on the day?
- Someone will need to be available to meet the install engineer and agree on the location of the key safe to be fitted.
- A Property Line Services engineer will arrive with a Property Line Services ID card.
- They will be able to advise you on the best position for your key safe on an external wall.
- The install requires drilling 4 holes into brick or concrete.
- The key safe will then be fixed to the wall using 4 self-tapping masonry screws.
- The engineer can also show you how to use the key safe and how to code the key safe.
- NB: for your personal safety the engineer will not be able to set your personal code on your key safe but can advise on how to use the code changing tool to set your personal code. Tips on how to set the code can be found here https://keysafe.co.uk/change-a-keysafe-code
- The work area will be left clean and tidy as it was found.
- How long will the appointment take?
- A trouble-free install should take no longer than 30 minutes.
- We would expect a full appointment to take no more than 1 hour.
- Rescheduling or cancelling an install?
- Sometimes not everything goes to plan, you can reschedule your install with 24 hours notice by contacting Property Line Services on 07563 105 128 to re-arrange.
- A refund can be arranged for a cancelled install via 01905 770 333.
- A refund for installation will be provided when no installation appointment has taken place and more than 24 hours notice has been given for rescheduled and cancelled installs.
*Only Supra UK Ltd supplied key safes are installed by our install engineer partner.
** Install appointment will be the day after expected delivery date at the earliest. Please allow at least 1 working day for delivery of your key safe before booking your installation appointment. An appointment time is a 2 hour time slot expected time of arrival.
This installation service does not include alarm integration for the P500 KeySafe.
Please note the C500 and P500 Police accredited KeySafe™ models can ONLY be fitted into brick or concrete.