To receive on
Orders over £30 are eligible for free next working day delivery* when ordered before 3:45pm.
DPD will email or text an hour delivery time slot on the day of delivery, and give you the option to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour so you don't have to wait in all day!
*Mainland UK. Additional time and/or costs may apply for Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
The Supra Slimline KeySafe provides convenient, key storage for up to 3 door keys depending on key type and length. The design has a solid track record for unmatched quality and security in residential and small business applications.
See related products below for replacements and the additional code cover to protect from tampering.
Looking for spares?
Installation may require a 4mm masonry drill bit. You can protect from tampering with the code changing cover, and protect from the elements with the slimline key safe weather cover
- Weight: 750g
- Holds up to 3 Yale type keys or 1 Chubb style mortice key
- Over 1,000 possible combinations when using the recommended 5 – 7 digits. You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- Includes a black neoprene weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the KeySafe fascia from view
- Includes a set of installation instructions and a code setting tool which must be used to set or change the code
- Includes fixings to install onto any brick or concrete surface
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.
The key safe is very good quality, reliable and easy to use. Perfect product
Excellent and robust product
great service and just what we wanted
Bought for an elderly parent so that spare keys didn't have to be handed out and access can be gained quickly in case of emergency. Would recommend for elderly living independently for peace of mind. Good robust product.
Used for an elderly aunt as a security precaution. It also gives her peace of mind.
Seems to be a very widely used model and adequate when only used for one key. However the product literature does not mention that the coded numbers can be used in any order reducing the number of combinations. Information on statistical number of combinations and comparisons between relative security of different code number lengths would be helpful
Good quality product which I would be happy to recommend.