To receive on
Orders over £30 are eligible for free next working day delivery* when ordered before 3:45pm.
DPD will email or text an hour delivery time slot on the day of delivery, and give you the option to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour so you don't have to wait in all day!
*Mainland UK. Additional time and/or costs may apply for Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
The Supra C500 coded Key Safe is the original Police accredited key safe that can boast the title 'As secure as your front door'. It has been designed following extensive consultation with users and has a large enough storage capacity for up to 6 keys.
If you need a secure key lock box, then look no further.
Are you ordering this KeySafe™ as part of a care package?
Get the Supra C500 half price when you order the One Touch Personal Alarm
This key safe is supplied complete with a weather cover and 4 x wall tapping screws that do not require wall plugs
If installing yourself, you may need a T30 Screwdriver and 5mmx110mm Drill Bit
|External*||149.35mm (5 7/8")||81.03mm (3 3/16")||63.5mm (2 1/2")|
|Internal*||81.28mm (3 3/64")||50.8mm (2")||22.86mm (29/32")|
- Weight: 1,710g
- The C500 is the ONLY Police accredited key safe tested on external walls
- The C500 has achieved an independent security rating from the the LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) to LPS1175 : Issue 6, Security Rating 1 which is devised by independent experts, including the Police, and the Association of British Insurers.
- The large 81.3x50.8mm vault of the C500 allows you to store between 1 and 6 keys depending on key type and length (5-6 Yale type or 2-5 Chubb style keys)
- It has an integral hook to ensure easy access to keys (65mm from hook to base)
- It takes just 4 simple steps to access the keys stored inside a C500
- There are over 4,000 possible combinations
- You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- It is constructed from Zinc Alloy making it attack resistant
- It is rust and water resistant and can be used in temperatures from - 32°C to 68°C.
- Includes a rigid black weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the key safe fascia from view
- Your C500 will come with a set of our recommended fixings which must be used to maintain the Police Accreditation. These are self tapping masonry screws that fix into brick or concrete without the need for rawl plugs
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.
- Excellent Product !!!
I would just like to thank you for the prompt despatch of my order which I ordered through your website. Excellent service and I am also very impressed with the product.
After 1 year it has stopped working and is locked and bolted to our wall. It was suggested I buy an angle grinder to remove it.\nI will leave you to decide if this is good customer service.
Very solid. Recommended by the police.
Quite a heavy and sturdy box. Easy to use. Great for keeping a set of keys safely and securely for use in emergencies or even if you have forgotten your own keys!
we hav ejust installed the key and it was easy to fit and looks very robuse\n
Well designed,east to use, robust. Bought to provide access to carers and lifeline system access
Very simple to use thanks to robust mechanical system.\nDiscreet black plastic cover.\nDIY installation.\nHelpful for anyone who has outside carers or helpers coming to their house as well as for cleaners, tradesmen, visitors etc.
Really great product, seems extremely strong was easy to programme and I'd recommend.
We offer a professional installation service by fully trained engineers in conjunction with our partner Morrison Data Services. Our engineers can advise on best location for your KeySafe as well as giving instructions on how to use it and how to set the code. All of our installers are CRB checked and carry identification for your peace of mind and security.
Once you place your order, the installer will get in touch within six working hours (If we receive your order between Mon-Fri 09:00-15:00). They will arrange a convenient time for your fitting. This timeslot will be a convenient two hour slot between 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 8am-6pm on Saturday. You or your representative will need to be at the premises at the agreed installation date and time.
Our Installer will fit your KeySafe(s) to our fitting recommendations. For the C500, this is in line with the Secured by Design specification and will maintain Police accreditation.
The Installer will not set your code, but they will show you how to set your code yourself. If you have more than one KeySafe to install, please order the equivalent number of installations or give us a call on 01905 770 333.
UK MAINLAND SERVICE ONLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO COVER IRELAND, SOME AREAS IN THE HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND AND SOME OTHER REMOTE AREAS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Does not include alarm integration for the P500 KeySafe
Please note installations cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be fully chargeable.