To receive on
Orders over £30 are eligible for free next working day delivery* when ordered before 3:45pm.
DPD will email or text an hour delivery time slot on the day of delivery, and give you the option to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour so you don't have to wait in all day!
*Mainland UK. Additional time and/or costs may apply for Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
The P500 KeySafe is a modified C500 KeySafe, with the addition of an attack resistant insert, code cover and optional alarm. With a discreet and stylish matte black finish, the P500 is the ultimate in external key boxes.
There is also a version of this key safe designed to be wired into a Grade 2 Alarm system.
This key safe is supplied complete with a weather cover and 4 x wall tapping screws that do not require wall plugs
If installing yourself, you may need a T30 Screwdriver and 5mm Drill Bit.
|External*||149.35mm (5 7/8")||81.03mm (3 3/16")||63.5mm (2 1/2")|
|Internal*||81.28mm (3 3/64")||50.8mm (2")||22.86mm (29/32")|
- Weight: 1,900g
- Optional alarm hookup. This is a Grade 2 alarm which MUST be fitted by a professional alarm installer.
- The P500 is Police accredited, tested to LPS 1175: Issue 6, Security Rating 1: LPCB certificate number 1062a which is the same standard as a domestic front door!
- The large 81.3x50.3mm vault of the P500 allows you to store between 1 and 6 keys depending on key type and length (5-6 Yale type or 2-5 Chubb style keys)
- It has an integral hook to ensure easy access to keys (65mm from hook to base)
- It takes just 4 simple steps to access the keys stored inside a P500
- There are over 4,000 possible combinations
- You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- It is constructed from Zinc Alloy, and integrates a strong zinc alloy insert, which protects from both prying and forced entry, making it extremely attack resistant
- It is rust and water resistant and can be used in temperatures from - 32°C to 68°C.
- Includes a rigid black weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the key safe fascia from view
- Your P500 will come with a set of our recommended fixings which must be used to maintain the Police Accreditation. These are self tapping masonry screws that fix into brick or concrete without the need for rawl plugs
- The P500 is supplied complete with an anti-tamper code cover, meaning that your staff, contractors and/or tenants cannot change the code. Please note this is supplied with both a cross head screw and special anti tamper pin torx screw. To use this screw, you'll need the corresponding tool (Pin T15)
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.