The Supra P500 KeySafe is a modified Supra C500 KeySafe, with the addition of an attack resistant insert, code cover and optional alarm. With a discreet and stylish matte black finish, the Supra P500 is the ultimate in external key boxes.
Did you know?
The Supra P500 is one of two police accredited KeySafe's that we distribute. You can find out the difference here.
There is also a version of this key safe designed to be wired into a Grade 2 Alarm system.
This key safe is supplied complete with a weather cover and 4 x wall tapping screws that do not require wall plugs
If installing yourself, you may need a T30 Screwdriver and 5mm Drill Bit.
|External*||149.35mm (5 7/8")||81.03mm (3 3/16")||63.5mm (2 1/2")|
|Internal*||81.28mm (3 3/64")||50.8mm (2")||22.86mm (29/32")|
- Weight: 1,900g
- Optional alarm hookup. This is a Grade 2 alarm which MUST be fitted by a professional alarm installer.
- The P500 is Police accredited, tested to LPS 1175: Issue 6, Security Rating 1: LPCB certificate number 1062a which is the same standard as a domestic front door!
- The large 81.3x50.3mm vault of the P500 allows you to store between 1 and 6 keys depending on key type and length (5-6 Yale type or 2-5 Chubb style keys)
- It has an integral hook to ensure easy access to keys (65mm from hook to base)
- It takes just 4 simple steps to access the keys stored inside a P500
- There are over 4,000 possible combinations
- You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- It is constructed from Zinc Alloy, and integrates a strong zinc alloy insert, which protects from both prying and forced entry, making it extremely attack resistant
- It is rust and water resistant and can be used in temperatures from - 32°C to 68°C.
- Includes a rigid black weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the key safe fascia from view
- Your P500 will come with a set of our recommended fixings which must be used to maintain the Police Accreditation. These are self tapping masonry screws that fix into brick or concrete without the need for rawl plugs
- The P500 is supplied complete with an anti-tamper code cover, meaning that your staff, contractors and/or tenants cannot change the code. Please note this is supplied with both a cross head screw and special anti tamper pin torx screw. To use this screw, you'll need the corresponding tool (Pin T15)
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.
Our installation service is available nationwide for £58.
Installation service – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is TKSCo. Installation service
- TKSCo. Is now offering an installation service where we can supply and fit your key safe at a date and time convenient for you, usually within 5 working days.
- The installation includes permanently fitting the key safe to an exterior brick or concrete wall.
- The install engineer can also show you how to use your key safe and provide advice on how to set and change the code on your key safe.
- Where does this service cover?
- The installation service is available across the UK (including Northern Ireland), with the exception of some Scottish highlands and Islands. Some remote locations may incur a time delay.
- Please enquire regarding these regions and we will endeavour to do whatever we can to help.
- Who provides the installation?
- Property line services have partnered with TKSCo. to install Supra UK Ltd t/a The Key Safe Company key safes
- You will be contacted by a Property Line Services representative to arrange your installation
- A Property Line Services engineer will arrive with a Property Line Services ID card
- All Property Line Services engineers are DBS checked.
- When can installations take place?
- Installations can take place Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 daylight hours permitting
- Will I need to prepare anything before installation?
- Just need to think about where you would like your key safe to be installed and ensure the area is clear for the work to take place. We can provide additional advice on the best position here https://keysafe.co.uk/self-installation-guide
- The Property Line Services engineer will bring all necessary equipment, tools and supplies.
- What should I expect on the day?
- Someone will need to be available to meet the install engineer and agree on the location of the key safe to be fitted.
- A Property Line Services engineer will arrive with a Property Line Services ID card.
- They will be able to advise you on the best position for your key safe on an external wall.
- The install requires drilling 4 holes into brick or concrete.
- The key safe will then be fixed to the wall using 4 self-tapping masonry screws.
- The engineer can also show you how to use the key safe and how to code the key safe.
- NB: for your personal safety the engineer will not be able to set your personal code on your key safe but can advise on how to use the code changing tool to set your personal code. Tips on how to set the code can be found here https://keysafe.co.uk/change-a-keysafe-code
- The work area will be left clean and tidy as it was found.
- How long will the appointment take?
- A trouble-free install should take no longer than 30 minutes.
- We would expect a full appointment to take no more than 1 hour.
- Rescheduling or cancelling an install?
- Sometimes not everything goes to plan, you can reschedule your install with 24 hours notice by contacting Property Line Services on 07563 105 128 to re-arrange.
- A refund can be arranged for a cancelled install via 01905 770 333.
- A refund for installation will be provided when no installation appointment has taken place and more than 24 hours notice has been given for rescheduled and cancelled installs.
*Only Supra UK Ltd supplied key safes are installed by our install engineer partner.
** Install appointment will be the day after expected delivery date at the earliest. Please allow at least 1 working day for delivery of your key safe before booking your installation appointment. An appointment time is a 2 hour time slot expected time of arrival.
This installation service does not include alarm integration for the P500 KeySafe.
Please note the C500 and P500 Police accredited KeySafe™ models can ONLY be fitted into brick or concrete.