To receive on
You can enjoy free next working day delivery (mainland UK only) on orders over £30 when ordered before 3.45pm.
WIWE is more than just a portable ECG; using powerful software, it is able to monitor and analyse your vital signs and flag any early warning signs of arrhythmia, stroke and sudden cardiac arrest risk-assessment in just one minute. These results can then be sent directly to your GP or specialist for further analysis.
WIWE is a handy portable heart health monitor that can provide an insight into the warning signs around heart related conditions, such as atrial fibrillation, arrhythmia, stroke and it is the World’s first in detecting sudden cardiac arrest. By analysing your vital signs with 98% accuracy, such as; ECG trace, blood oxygen and heart rate by yourself at home or when out and about, the WIWE can help you understand your condition or associated risks and help you feel more in control of your own health.
WIWE is a compact credit card size ECG monitor that links direct to a mobile device via bluetooth which means you can take a reading anywhere you are sitting down. The WIWE monitor takes the reading by placing your thumbs on the sensors for 60 seconds, the results on shown on your mobile device immediately in a user-friendly traffic light display and with additional detailed reporting. The detailed report can then be emailed directly to a medical professional.
Keep monitoring on a daily basis and you can track your progress or when you feel unwell. Over 50 recordings can be stored via the app and you can quickly see any significant changes in the traffic light display records.
Dr N Brown Out of Hours GP - Queens Medical Centre
“It can be slipped in a pocket and so is ideal for home visits and doctor’s bags, can easily be passed between clinicians in different rooms and obviously doesn’t need a couch to lie the patient on! The simplicity of use means the trace can be taken by anyone, even non-clinicians, and loan to the patient could be a viable option if home readings were required.
Overall an impressive, compact gadget that opens up numerous options for clinicians on the move, these requiring a quick rhythm check or QRS for medication initiation. The set-up is quick, the time taken for the reading is minimal and the gadget itself is light and aesthetically pleasing. It comes highly recommended”
- Portable, compact and lightweight to carry around with you everyday
- Easy to use at home and on the go
- A 5 reading heart health summary is presented after a 60 seconds reading
- Easy to read traffic light reporting display*
- Store up to 50 readings
- Email pdf reports straight to your medical professional
- Monitor charge time: 2 hours
- Monitor battery duration, dependant on use * if 2 recordings are taken daily the device should last for more than 7 days
- 24 month warranty
*Never diagnose or treat yourself based on your readings. ALWAYS consult with your doctor.
App available on: iOS 8.1+, Android 5.0+
Monitor needs to be within Bluetooth range of app device to record results information.
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.
Our installation service is available nationwide for £58.
Installation service – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is TKSCo. Installation service
- TKSCo. Is now offering an installation service where we can supply and fit your key safe at a date and time convenient for you, usually within 5 working days.
- The installation includes permanently fitting the key safe to an exterior brick or concrete wall.
- The install engineer can also show you how to use your key safe and provide advice on how to set and change the code on your key safe.
- Where does this service cover?
- The installation service is available across the UK, with the exception of some Scottish highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland. Some remote locations may incur a time delay.
- Please enquire regarding these regions and we will endeavour to do whatever we can to help.
- Who provides the installation?
- Property line services have partnered with TKSCo. to install Supra UK Ltd t/a The Key Safe Company key safes
- You will be contacted by a Property Line Services representative to arrange your installation
- A Property Line Services engineer will arrive with a Property Line Services ID card
- All Property Line Services engineers are DBS checked.
- When can installations take place?
- Installations can take place Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 daylight hours permitting
- Will I need to prepare anything before installation?
- Just need to think about where you would like your key safe to be installed and ensure the area is clear for the work to take place. We can provide additional advice on the best position here https://keysafe.co.uk/self-installation-guide
- The Property Line Services engineer will bring all necessary equipment, tools and supplies.
- What should I expect on the day?
- Someone will need to be available to meet the install engineer and agree on the location of the key safe to be fitted.
- A Property Line Services engineer will arrive with a Property Line Services ID card.
- They will be able to advise you on the best position for your key safe on an external wall.
- The install requires drilling 4 holes into brick or concrete.
- The key safe will then be fixed to the wall using 4 self-tapping masonry screws.
- The engineer can also show you how to use the key safe and how to code the key safe.
- NB: for your personal safety the engineer will not be able to set your personal code on your key safe but can advise on how to use the code changing tool to set your personal code. Tips on how to set the code can be found here https://keysafe.co.uk/change-a-keysafe-code
- The work area will be left clean and tidy as it was found.
- How long will the appointment take?
- A trouble-free install should take no longer than 30 minutes.
- We would expect a full appointment to take no more than 1 hour.
- Rescheduling or cancelling an install?
- Sometimes not everything goes to plan, you can reschedule your install with 24 hours notice by contacting Property Line Services on 07563 105 128 to re-arrange.
- A refund can be arranged for a cancelled install via 01905 770 333.
- A refund for installation will be provided when no installation appointment has taken place and more than 24 hours notice has been given for rescheduled and cancelled installs.
*Only Supra UK Ltd supplied key safes are installed by our install engineer partner.
** Install appointment will be the day after expected delivery date at the earliest. Please allow at least 1 working day for delivery of your key safe before booking your installation appointment. An appointment time is a 2 hour time slot expected time of arrival.
This installation service does not include alarm integration for the P500 KeySafe.
Please note the C500 and P500 Police accredited KeySafe™ models can ONLY be fitted into brick or concrete.