TRAC-Vault BT Smart provides the only universal means of achieving a secure, traceable and instant method to access facilities. This is achieved without changing or modifying any locks or doors, by storing keys, fobs or cards securely on-site in the TRAC-Vault electronic key safe.
The TRAC-Vault electric key safe is opened via eKEY – a smartphone App downloadable for each key holder from any App store. Each time TRAC-Vault is opened a record is sent to the TRACcess Manager server, providing a full audit trial of key holder access.
- Universal solution to access keys, fobs and cards
- Improve security
- Store Keys to LPS 1175 SR2 commercial standard
- Guarantee instant access for staff
- Facilitate in or out-of-hours access to contractors
- Improve response times
- No longer any need to travel for keys
- Reduce your total cost of access management
- Issue multiple sets of keys remotely
- Eliminates cost of replacing locks
- Eliminating the need for staff to hand-over keys
- Live audit trail with e-mail notifications and job notes
- Easy low cost installation
- No power or network needed
- EU server with data protection compliance
- Quality secure product from UTC
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.
We offer a professional installation service by fully trained engineers in conjunction with our partner Morrison Data Services. Our engineers can advise on best location for your KeySafe as well as giving instructions on how to use it and how to set the code. All of our installers are CRB checked and carry identification for your peace of mind and security.
Once you place your order, the installer will get in touch within six working hours (If we receive your order between Mon-Fri 09:00-15:00). They will arrange a convenient time for your fitting. This timeslot will be a convenient two hour slot between 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 8am-6pm on Saturday. You or your representative will need to be at the premises at the agreed installation date and time.
Our Installer will fit your KeySafe(s) to our fitting recommendations. For the C500, this is in line with the Secured by Design specification and will maintain Police accreditation.
The Installer will not set your code, but they will show you how to set your code yourself. If you have more than one KeySafe to install, please order the equivalent number of installations or give us a call on 01905 770 333.
UK MAINLAND SERVICE ONLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO COVER IRELAND, SOME AREAS IN THE HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND AND SOME OTHER REMOTE AREAS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Does not include alarm integration for the P500 KeySafe
Please note installations cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be fully chargeable.