Replacement screws for use when relocating a C500 KeySafe™ or P500 KeySafe™.
The masonry screws form part of the C500 LPS product security rating and if they are not used to install or reinstall your C500 you void the Police Accreditation. You must not re-use your original fixings as this will void the Police Accreditation.
These fixings are not average screws. These patented, self tapping screws do not require wall plugs, as they tap directly into brick or concrete. The Torx head is specially chosen for its torque rating. With 12 points of contact, torx screws can be tightened by hand or by electric drill quickly and tightly without risk of shearing or rounding.
This fitting kit is included with our C500 KeySafe. To install, you will need a T30 Torx Screwdriver
- The fixings cut their own thread in brick or concrete and do not require any rawl plugs
- The masonry screws are tightened using a Torx head screwdriver – the correct size Torx Driver Bit is available separately (product code KTX30)
- The fixing kit is a replacement fitting kit should you wish to relocate your C500 KeySafe
- The fitting kit is only compatible with either the C500 KeySafe and should not be used with any other Supra KeySafe
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.
To relocate keysafe\n
The new bolts allowed me to move the C500 without a problem. A tad expensive but the unit is very secure.
This key safe is used at my elderly mother's home for use by her careers. It is very robust and would recommend it to others for the same purpose.
I would recommend this product to anyone, it is the only one that I use
EXPENSIVE FOR 4 SCREWS
Not used the screws yet but look to be good quality.
Our installation service is available nationwide for £58.
Installation service – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is TKSCo. Installation service
- TKSCo. Is now offering an installation service where we can supply and fit your key safe at a date and time convenient for you, usually within 5 working days.
- The installation includes permanently fitting the key safe to an exterior brick or concrete wall.
- The install engineer can also show you how to use your key safe and provide advice on how to set and change the code on your key safe.
- Where does this service cover?
- The installation service is available across the UK (including Northern Ireland), with the exception of some Scottish highlands and Islands. Some remote locations may incur a time delay.
- Please enquire regarding these regions and we will endeavour to do whatever we can to help.
- Who provides the installation?
- Property line services have partnered with TKSCo. to install Supra UK Ltd t/a The Key Safe Company key safes
- You will be contacted by a Property Line Services representative to arrange your installation
- A Property Line Services engineer will arrive with a Property Line Services ID card
- All Property Line Services engineers are DBS checked.
- When can installations take place?
- Installations can take place Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 daylight hours permitting
- Will I need to prepare anything before installation?
- Just need to think about where you would like your key safe to be installed and ensure the area is clear for the work to take place. We can provide additional advice on the best position here https://keysafe.co.uk/self-installation-guide
- The Property Line Services engineer will bring all necessary equipment, tools and supplies.
- What should I expect on the day?
- Someone will need to be available to meet the install engineer and agree on the location of the key safe to be fitted.
- A Property Line Services engineer will arrive with a Property Line Services ID card.
- They will be able to advise you on the best position for your key safe on an external wall.
- The install requires drilling 4 holes into brick or concrete.
- The key safe will then be fixed to the wall using 4 self-tapping masonry screws.
- The engineer can also show you how to use the key safe and how to code the key safe.
- NB: for your personal safety the engineer will not be able to set your personal code on your key safe but can advise on how to use the code changing tool to set your personal code. Tips on how to set the code can be found here https://keysafe.co.uk/change-a-keysafe-code
- The work area will be left clean and tidy as it was found.
- How long will the appointment take?
- A trouble-free install should take no longer than 30 minutes.
- We would expect a full appointment to take no more than 1 hour.
- Rescheduling or cancelling an install?
- Sometimes not everything goes to plan, you can reschedule your install with 24 hours notice by contacting Property Line Services on 07563 105 128 to re-arrange.
- A refund can be arranged for a cancelled install via 01905 770 333.
- A refund for installation will be provided when no installation appointment has taken place and more than 24 hours notice has been given for rescheduled and cancelled installs.
*Only Supra UK Ltd supplied key safes are installed by our install engineer partner.
** Install appointment will be the day after expected delivery date at the earliest. Please allow at least 1 working day for delivery of your key safe before booking your installation appointment. An appointment time is a 2 hour time slot expected time of arrival.
This installation service does not include alarm integration for the P500 KeySafe.
Please note the C500 and P500 Police accredited KeySafe™ models can ONLY be fitted into brick or concrete.