Information for this product is available on request. Use the form below to get in touch:
The One Touch alarm operates using the mobile phone network and allows the end user to continue living at home without any restrictions. The device allows the wearer to send an SOS notification, which initiates a two way call to up to three selected contacts, as well as an optional call centre.
The device can also trigger an alarm when entering or leaving predetermined 'safe' or 'danger zones'. The location will be sent via the online portal to authorised administrators, who can also 'ping' the location at any time.
The One Touch alarm is a personal monitoring system, which unlike many traditional services allows the wearer to travel far outside their home.
It operates using the mobile phone network and allows the end user to continue living at home without any restrictions.
The most unique feature of the One Touch personal alarm is our powerful monitoring software, providing unintrusive traceability and peace of mind to loved ones and telecare centres.
Unlike alternative solutions that use a mobile App to monitor a device, the One Touch is monitored by loved ones or telecare services 24/7 using any modern device with an internet connection, such as a laptop, mobile phone tablet, smart TV or even a games console.
Simple and intuitive to set up in a matter of minutes by the chosen device administrator, the portal offers a tailorable solution, with features being turned on or off via the portal as and when required.
Versatile GPS functionality – add ‘geo-fencing’ zones, which trigger a call when the user exits or enters a
predefined area. Particularly useful for dementia sufferers.
A ‘breadcrumb’ function allows the administrator to see a history of where the device has been, as well as requesting a live location update.
The Key Safe Company recommends that an additional subscription to an alarm monitoring company is added, should a nominated contact person not always be available. Please contact us for details of participating telecare services.
- Lightweight and tactile
- Water and dust resistant to IP54, meaning that it is protected from dust and rain in everyday use
- Calls multiple people at the same time with one press of the button
- If pressed, the user will activate a two-way, clear and auditable conversation with the responder
- Comes with a quick release, anti-ligature cord to ensure the wearer is not injured by the device in the event of a fall
- Can also be worn on the wrist or on a keyring
- Charged via a handy cradle approximately every 3 days if not activated
- Fully recharged in 2 to 4 hours
- Device sends an email to the responders should the device battery be low
- Available in a choice of 4 colours
- Can be used in 28 European countries
Want to add a review? Thanks!
All of our product reviews are from verified purchases only. Ekomi, our review partner, will send you a unique review invite by email after you’ve made your purchase.