The Perfect Fit – Our new installation service
Expertly positioned and fitted for complete peace of mind for £58.00
Product shown is the Supra C500.
Let a trained engineer install your key safe.
If you are unable to install your key safe yourself, we can help. Within a minimum of two days of ordering your key safe it can be installed by one of our qualified engineers, via our partners Property Line Services.
Our friendly and professional engineers are qualified to a minimum NVQ level and are experienced at working in residential properties. They can also offer advice on the best position for your key safe and help with setting of your personal code.
For more detailed information click installation below.
How it works
1. Order your key safe and installation here or call 01905 770 333.
2. Your key safe will be delivered the next working day, see order within time above.
3. Within 1 working day of KeySafe delivery, you will be contacted by Property Line Services to arrange an installation appointment** to suit you.
Installation service is available for the following KeySafes
S7 Big Box
Installation service – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is TKSCo. Installation service
- TKSCo. Is now offering an installation service where we can supply and fit your key safe at a date and time convenient for you, usually within 5 working days.
- The installation includes permanently fitting the key safe to an exterior brick or concrete wall.
- The install engineer can also show you how to use your key safe and provide advice on how to set and change the code on your key safe.
2. Where does this service cover?
- The installation service is available across the UK, with the exception of some Scottish highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland. Some remote locations may incur a time delay.
- Please enquire regarding these regions and we will endeavour to do whatever we can to help.
3. Who provides the installation?
- Property line services have partnered with TKSCo. to install Supra UK Ltd t/a The Key Safe Company key safes
- You will be contacted by a Property Line Services representative to arrange your installation
- A Property Line Services engineer will arrive with a Property Line Services ID card
- All Property Line Services engineers are DBS checked.
4. When can installations take place?
- Installations can take place Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00 daylight hours permitting
5. Will I need to prepare anything before installation?
- Just need to think about where you would like your key safe to be installed and ensure the area is clear for the work to take place.
- We can provide additional advice on the best position here https://keysafe.co.uk/self-installation-guide
- The Property Line Services engineer will bring all necessary equipment, tools and supplies.
6. What should I expect on the day?
- Someone will need to be available to meet the install engineer and agree on the location of the key safe to be fitted.
- A Property Line Services engineer will arrive with a Property Line Services ID card.
- They will be able to advise you on the best position for your key safe on an external wall.
- The install requires drilling 4 holes into brick or concrete.
- The key safe will then be fixed to the wall using 4 self-tapping masonry screws.
- The engineer can also show you how to use the key safe and how to code the key safe.
NB: for your personal safety the engineer will not be able to set your personal code on your key safe but can advise on how to use the code changing tool to set your personal code.
- Tips on how to set the code can be found here https://keysafe.co.uk/change-a-keysafe-code
- The work area will be left clean and tidy as it was found.
7. How long will the appointment take?
- A trouble-free install should take no longer than 30 minutes.
- We would expect a full appointment to take no more than 1 hour.
8. Rescheduling or cancelling an install?
- Sometimes not everything goes to plan, you can reschedule your install with 24 hours notice by contacting Property Line Services on 07563 105 128 to re-arrange.
- A refund can be arranged for a cancelled install via 01905 770 333.
- A refund for installation will be provided when no installation appointment has taken place and more than 24 hours notice has been given for rescheduled and cancelled installs.
*Only Supra UK Ltd supplied key safes are installed by our install engineer partner.
** Install appointment will be the day after expected delivery date at the earliest. Please allow at least 1 working day for delivery of your key safe before booking your installation appointment. An appointment time is a 2 hour time slot expected time of arrival.
This installation service does not include alarm integration for the P500 KeySafe.
Please note the C500 and P500 Police accredited KeySafe™ models can ONLY be fitted into brick or concrete.