Quality Compliance Lead – Part Time
As Quality Compliance Lead you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our Quality Management System (QMS) and processes and procedures. This will be evidenced through retention of the existing third-party ISO 9001:2015 certification and furthering our drive and efforts to put the customer firmly at the centre of everything we do.
Duties: End to end ownership of the quality system which will typically include:-
- Maintaining accurate records and evidence that the QMS is being followed. Reviewing and analysing evidence from audits, defect, damages and KPI reports and customer complaints to identify root cause, adverse trends and implement preventive action. Presenting this information at management review meetings.
- Ensuring all clauses within the ISO requirements are met and evidenced including sub-contractor control and management requirements.
- Maintaining document control procedures to approve, review and update all changes to critical documents within the scope of the QMS.
- Working with the management team to ensure that Quality objectives are set for measuring the performance of the business and that these are regularly reviewed and aligned to the company policies.
- Ensuring all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities. Providing update training as necessary.
- Supporting teams across the business ensuring their processes and documentation are relevant and up to date and audits are undertaken in full.
- Creating new processes and documentation as required.
- Monitoring changes to legislation and assessing the impact to the business.
- Demonstration of a continuous improvement trend whilst assuring minimal disruption to the fulfilment of products and projects and supporting our customer focused culture.
You will have:
- At least 1 years’ experience implementing and managing the ISO 9001 Quality standard.
- A personable and positive approach to colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- A good eye for detail.
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload.
- The ability to collate data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Determination to see issues through to successful conclusions.
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve processes and tools.
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension through auto-enrolment
- Company commitment to professional development
- Employee wellness programme
- Pro-rata - 20 days holiday per year (plus public holidays) increasing with length ofservice
- On-site parking