On the 26th - 27th September, we'll be on Stand No 6 at the Community Care Live 2017 show at the BDC in London.
Community Care Live is the UK’s largest free-to-attend social work event and features innovations such as our new Legal Learning Hub and extended training sessions. Attend to:
- Gain the latest best practice and share information with your peers
- Access key national bodies and thought leaders
- Discuss and debate to help shape the social care sector
- Develop your continuing professional development
- Access three key topic areas: children and families’ services, adults’ services and management
For more information about the event and what you can expect click here
You can catch us to find out the latest with the KeySafe offering, with both old and new products on display. Find out how our genuine KeySafe™ range can help with your access issues. Find out about our new TEC solutions; The One Touch Personal Alarm and WIWE: The Personal, Portable ECG, and grab a selfie with everybody's favourite giant Key Safe!
Directions to The London BDC